Due to the current state of the Empire and the ISB's separation from COMPNOR as an independent Division, substantial changes have been made to its structure since the Battle of Endor. The original ISB uniform is still standard dress code, however several of the rank insignias have been modified to more properly reflect the status these officers hold. A total of five (5) ISB ranks survive in active use.
- White tunic.
- Black trousers.
- Black belt with silver buckle.
- Short-sleeved black gloves.
- Black boots.
- Rank indicator plaque at left breast.
- Black cap (Optional for Colonel +)
- Blaster holster usually present.
- Utility boxes sometimes present.
Ranks & Rank Insignia
ISB ranks in ascending order... Please click individual ranks for details.
NOTE: All components necessary for officers to construct their own uniforms, if available, are located at the Imperial Uniform Depot.