The Imperial Army Combat Rating System
was developed to give Army Troopers something to strive for on both
single-player and multi-player fronts. Under this system, all Army troopers who
own a multiplayer platform are eligible
to obtain a combat rating (IACR) which reflects a combination of their live
combat skill and experience.
The titles, along with the quotas of
qualifying live combat kills/victories necessary to obtain them, are as
- Sharpshooter 1st Level (SC1): 120
- Sharpshooter 2nd Level (SC2): 105
- Sharpshooter 3rd Level (SC3): 90
- Sharpshooter 4th Level (SC4): 75
- Gunner 1st Grade (GG1): 60
- Gunner 2nd Grade (GG2): 50
- Gunner 3rd Grade (GG3): 40
- Gunner 4th Grade (GG4): 30
- Soldier 1st Grade (SD1): 20
- Soldier 2nd Grade (SD2): 15
- Soldier 3rd Grade (SD3): 10
- Soldier 4th Grade (SD4): 5
"Qualifying live combat kills/victories" refers to the fact that the Supreme Commander must give approval for a multiplayer event's kills/victories to count towards the above combat ratings. It is the duty of individual competition hosts to request this approval, and to submit a complete log of wins to the Supreme Commander and Commander of the Army upon the event's completion, so that Officer Profiles may be correctly updated.
To further address the need for multi-player troops to be able to play "qualifying" matches on their own schedules, however, Grand Admiral Daemon declared that all standard combat victories obtained on the GE Combat Ladders shall count toward an Imperial Army officer's combat rating.
Officers who have achieved an Imperial Army Combat Rating (IACR) may list it on any Galactic Empire related list of accomplishments, and are additionally granted the privilege of appending the appropriate abbreviation (above) in parenthesis onto the medals line of their ID–Line.
An example is as follows...
- CPL Kardock / Alpha Two / 2nd Brigade, I Corps / Imperial Army
[BS] [MoM]x2 [MoC-1S] (GG1)