Army uniforms are considered "unisex", in that while uniforms will vary to
conform to the sizes & shapes of their wearers, overall Imperial Army uniform
style remains the same regardless of an officer's species or gender.
The Army only utilizes one type of uniform, the standard olive-grey:
NOTE: All components necessary for
officers to construct their own uniforms, if available, are located at the
- Olive-grey tunic and trousers.
- Olive-grey cap. (Optional for Colonel +)
- Black belt with silver buckle. (no utility boxes)
- Black boots.
- Rank Indicator Plaque (RIP) at left breast.
- Code cylinder(s) in shoulder pocket(s).
- Optional medal display. (See &nquot;Conventions" at the Imperial Uniform Depot)
- Short-sleeved black gloves. (optional while shipboard)
- Possible blaster holster. (Present under varied circumstances.)